Dinozy is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
For all our services, the data controller (company responsible for your privacy) is Dinozy Shop.
At Dinozy.Com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND ADVERTISING
Our shop has a profile in the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, VK and Instagram (the ‘Social Network’). They have all been created with the main purpose of advertising the products and services of Dinozy Shop.
Dinozy might have access to and deal with the public information of the user, especially his/her contact name.
If any of the clauses of these Conditions of Use becomes null and void, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and construed taking in consideration the wills of the parties and the purpose of such Conditions of Use.
If Dinozy Shops fails to require compliance with any of the rights emerging from these Conditions of Use, this shall not be interpreted as waiver of such right, except in case of express waiver (in written form) by Dinozy Shops, or if the pertinent action, as might be applicable, becomes time-barred.
AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
Dinozy.Com reserves the right to modify, at any time and with no prior warning, the layout and setting of the website and/or apps, along with the Conditions of Use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
These Conditions of Use shall always be available to users and clients, at a visible spot, for them to access them as many times as they like. Clients and users must carefully read the Conditions of Use. In any case, accepting the Conditions of Use in force at the time being will be an essential condition to contract any product or service via our website or/apps.
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!